Crystals for New Beginnings: Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New

  • yogiguruji
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2005
      Good Morning!

      Crystals for New Beginnings: Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New

      The power behind new beginnings, whether it is for a New Year or a
      new day, can be found in the strength of our mental attitude.
      Encouraging words, affirmations and other tools can keep us along the
      path we desire. So engaging crystals as a tool for guidance seems
      only natural. Love, abundance, creativity are often the ideas we
      strive for the most.

      Ring Out The Old

      Kyanite
      This is excellent for surfacing and dissolving old beliefs.
      Kyanite reminds us that everything which happens is for a
      purpose, and that we are ultimately in charge. As we begin
      to look at the events of our lives in this perspective we can
      find that beliefs which we accepted as fact are brought to
      the surface. Placed on brow, this opens 3rd eye and blue/
      throat Chakra. Enhances psychic images, foresight, consciousness,
      meditation, communication. On 3rd eye; answers questions,
      especially in imagery. Brings out our natural ability to
      manifest things into reality via thoughts, visualization.
      Tranquility.

      Moldavite
      This is excellent for surfacing and dissolving old beliefs.
      The stone from outer space, both helps us become aware of
      our negative beliefs about being in physical existence, and
      makes us more comfortable on the earth plane. Variety of
      Tektite, but twice as rare! (fell to earth). Dull outside,
      deep clear green inside. Powerfully expands psychicness,
      channeling. On Heart Chakra. Eases longing to leave earth.
      On pillow, brow, crown: Telepathic access to spiritual laws,
      info from higher regions/places to help us and Earth to be
      healthier and more spiritual. An intense meteorite helping
      people incarnating from elsewhere be more comfortable here
      on earth (reducing asthma, toxin sensitivity, emotional
      intensity, epilepsy...)(May make some too spacey; be sure
      to ground self after use and before driving). More rare,
      expensive and powerful than a plain "tektite."

      Ring In the New

      Amethyst
      For many people deepened spiritual growth is a primary
      goal. Amethyst is a helpful stone in realizing spirituality.
      Amethyst is a transition stone; it bridges physical and
      spiritual consciousness, and thus is very valuable in meditation.
      Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or
      when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares.
      Brow + Crown Chakra. Headaches,eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary,
      pineal, bloodsugar balance. Especially helps sobriety;
      alcohol/food/sex/other addictions. Famous ancient detoxicifier
      (especially helped with poisons, alcohol). Dream recall.
      Stone of spirituality, contentment, meditation. Provides
      common sense, flexibility in decisions. Amethyst has a direct
      link to the mind. It bolsters the production of the hormones,
      and strengthens the cleansing organs, the circulatory system
      and blood, the immune system, and body metabolism. It soothes
      the nervous system and assists in the transmission of neural
      signals. Helps you feel less scattered and more in control
      of your faculties. Memory skills and motivation improve.
      Goals are clearer, more realistic, and easier to achieve.

      Clear Quartz
      This stone is a helpful stone in realizing spiritual growth.
      Part of spiritual development is knowing who we have been and
      deciding who we want to be. For this expanded sense of self clear
      quartz is the ideal stone. It is also a stone which can be
      programmed for any purpose. Clear Quartz is thought to amplify
      both body energy and thoughts. It can assist in the creation
      of power, clarity of thinking, meditation, cleansing, clearing
      the aura, spiritual development and healing. Clear Quartz is
      considered the "stone of power". A dedicated healer. Pure white
      light passes through it easily, leaving all the colors of
      the spectrum unaltered and giving substance to the argument
      that Clear Quartz crystals can help balance all the elements
      needed to make us whole and fulfilled. Amplify whatever
      influences are present in an individual or location. Acts as
      a purifier and tunes into the frequency of each individual.
      Will unblock specific areas or organs blocked from transmitting
      or receiving the flow of energy throughout the body. Helpful
      in guiding our search for the meaning and importance of existence.
      Aids in meditation. Can be used in conjunction with any other
      stone or gem for specific physical problems. It will amplify
      the effects of individual stones and attune the treatment to
      the energy of an individual person.

      Jade
      Solid to translucent. There are two varieties of Jade, Jadeite and Nephrite. Nephrite is quite similar to Jadeite in its healing abilities, but its colors are creamier and less translucent than Jadeite; Nephrite is the more commonly found variety. Jade may come in a variety of colors, green, blue, black, violet, white, yellow and a reddish and brownish variety. Each with its own slightly different use. Green: Health, wealth, longevity stone. Ancient Chinese used also for courage, wisdom, justice, mercy, emotional balance, stamina, love, fidelity, humility, generosity, peace, harmony. Lungs, heart, thymus, immune, kidney and blood detoxification, nervous system. Androgynous. A gentle, steady energy.

      While all Jade has some healing influence, each color relates more specifically to certain ailments or organs. Properties common to all colors of Jade include its ability to mellow one's existence. Helps one rid themselves of negative thoughts and energy. Strengthens the body's filtration and cleansing systems and assists in teh removal of toxins. Very beneficial to the heart in both physical and spiritual senses. It is a very protective stone and will keep its wearer out of harm's way.

      Blue Jade: A peaceful and passive energy source. Helps people who meditate to relax and gain an inner serenity. A quiet teacher of patience and slow, steady progress. It is a wonderful stone to give to people who feel restricted or overcome by situations beyond their control.

      Brown Jade: A stone that connects us tot he earth. A good stone to use to help settle matters of the home or to adjust to a new environment.

      Green Jade: Most common. Very calming to the nervous system. The color green is representative of life or growth. Helps one channel passions in a constructive way, making expressions of love easier.

      Lavender Jade: In touch with the emotions. Beneficial to people who have been hurt by love or need to discover the gentleness within themselves. Can help one learn restraint and subtlety in matters of emotional importance.

      Red Jade: A passionate and active stone. Caution is advised here: it can have such a stimulating influence that the wearer becomes agitated and feels the need to express anger. It can help you extract those feelings and come to terms with them. Use Red Jade to blow off steam, to release tension.

      White or Cream Jade: Helps one direct their energy to its most advantageous outlet. Helps filter out distraction and allows you to envision the best result of a given situation. Also suggested for the eyes.

      Yellow and Orange Jade: Both are similar enough to be considered together. Both impart the gift of joy and happiness. They teach the interconnectedness of all beings. Help organs that process food and waste in our bodies.

      Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac.
      Peacefulmind.com
      Therapies for healing
      mind, body, spirit
    • yogiguruji
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2008
        Good Morning!

[...]

        This is excellent for surfacing and dissolving old beliefs. The stone
        from outer space, both helps us become aware of our negative beliefs
        about being in physical existence, and makes us more comfortable on
        the earth plane. Variety of Tektite, but twice as rare! (fell to
        earth). Dull outside, deep clear green inside. Powerfully expands
        psychicness, channeling. On Heart Chakra. Eases longing to leave
        earth. On pillow, brow, crown: Telepathic access to spiritual laws,
        info from higher regions/places to help us and Earth to be healthier
        and more spiritual. An intense meteorite helping people incarnating
        from elsewhere be more comfortable here on earth (reducing asthma,
        toxin sensitivity, emotional intensity, epilepsy...)(May make some
        too spacey; be sure to ground self after use and before driving).
        More rare, expensive and powerful than a plain "tektite."

        Ring In the New

        Amethyst Cluster

[...]

        Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac
        http://www.peacefulmind.com/stones.htm
        Therapies for healing
        mind, body, spirit
      • yogiguruji
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2014
          Good Morning!

[...]

          This is excellent for surfacing and dissolving old beliefs. The stone from outer space, both helps us become aware of our negative beliefs about being in physical existence, and makes us more comfortable on the earth plane. Variety of Tektite, but twice as rare! (fell to earth). Dull outside, deep clear green inside. Powerfully expands psychic vision, channeling. On Heart Chakra. Eases longing to leave earth. On pillow, brow, crown: Telepathic access to spiritual laws, info from higher regions/places to help us and Earth to be healthier and more spiritual. An intense meteorite helping people incarnating from elsewhere be more comfortable here on earth (reducing asthma, toxin sensitivity, emotional intensity, epilepsy...)(May make some too spacey; be sure to ground self after use and before driving). More rare, expensive and powerful than a plain "tektite."

          Ring In the New

          Amethyst Cluster

          For many people deepened spiritual growth is a primary goal. Amethyst is a helpful stone in realizing spirituality. Amethyst is a transition stone; it bridges physical and spiritual consciousness, and thus is very valuable in meditation. Psychic, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow + Crown Chakra. Headaches,eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal, bloodsugar balance. Especially helps sobriety; alcohol/food/sex/other addictions. Famous ancient detoxifier (especially helped with poisons, alcohol). Dream recall. Stone of spirituality, contentment, meditation. Provides common sense, flexibility in decisions. Amethyst has a direct link to the mind. It bolsters the production of the hormones, and strengthens the cleansing organs, the circulatory system and blood, the immune system, and body metabolism. It soothes the nervous system and assists in the transmission of neural signals. Helps you feel less scattered and more in control of your faculties. Memory skills and motivation improve. Goals are clearer, more realistic, and easier to achieve.

[...]

          Andrew Pacholyk MS L.Ac
          http://www.peacefulmind.com/tumblestones.htm
          Therapies for healing
          mind, body, spirit