46184Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter October

  • yogiguruji
    Oct 3, 2016
       Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter October

      Think Pink

      The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) campaign provides an innovative and unique way to raise money and awareness for Breast Cancer through nonprofits, government agencies, corporations and communities. Peacefulmind.com is donating 20% of their overall "pink" product sales to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
       Giving back to your community is what it's all about. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Regardless of the month, this topic should be the number one awareness issue on every woman's mind, every month! 20% of the sale of all pink products go to cancer research.

      Think Pink
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/cancer.htm

      Divination Tools

      Just in time for Halloween, we have created some fun and interesting tools for using your subconcious mind to solve unanswered questions and perhaps a glimpse into the future! Visions, symbols, words and objects have all been used from dream and color divination to crystals, runes and The I Ching and can give us many messages. Experience our Divination Wheels. Learn how to interpret your dreams from our Dream Dictionary Get information on Metaphysics. Get your questions answered with IChing, crystals, runes and colors. Light your night with some of our best seasonal candles or Order Andrew's newest Crystal Divination Workbook Take a look into your future!

      What's In Your Future?
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/divination.htm

      Crystals for Protection

      Protection looks at our core feeling of fear, anxiety and lack of security.
       Discover how to create protection and end fear! Learn more about the metaphysics of protection and how to keep a "worry free" journal. Find tips on protection. To recognize your protection, consider such tools as the white light exercise, which give us peace of mind, visualization, which "envisions" our protective state, Chakra tuning, which work on both our emotional and physical levels, as well as, crystals, which make us more aware of our protection. Consider Andrew's featured products.

      Find Protection!
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/protection.htm

      Harvesting Autumn

      Gathering and elimination are the traits of this season and can be seen in
       nature as well as human health. The minute September arrives, there is a newness that seems to take over. Discover all that Fall offers! Find the best Fall essential oils and the best herbs for your medicine chest! Learn how to do a safe and effective detox. We have tips on the right foods to eat for Fall, our emotional connections in Fall. and how color and light play an important part in our seasonal health.

      Fall Season Here
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/fall.htm

      Demystifying Diabetes

      Diabetes is the result of a metabolic disorder in which blood sugar (glucose)
       levels are above normal. A fasting blood sugar test measures the amount of sugar (glucose) in your blood after you fast for eight hours. Get the facts on diabetes. Learn more about the glycemic index and what your numbers should be. Type 2 diabetes can be managed very well with better choices. Here you can find the best nutritional advise, how to supplement your wellness with the right herbal remedies, discover how your mind/body connection can help you heal as you learn to demystify diabetes.

      Learn More
       http://peacefulmind.com/diabetes.htm

      Everything Chakras

      The Chakra System are stations along the central axis of your being. Each one is a point at which energy can be expressed in a certain set of actions, attitudes and emotions. These centers represent our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. Here you can learn more about The Chakra. Learn to rebalance and connect to your energy centers with our complete Chakra healer kit, our Chakra crystal collection and our beautifully scented Chakra energy candles. Get in touch with the body through our Chakra massage stones, our Chakra bath and perfume oils or our most interesting home study course Chakracology - A Workbook and Manual. Find Andrew's most unique Chakra granule teas, Chakra metaphysical teas with intention and learn more about the Chakra energies and their herbal correspondence.

      Understand Your Chakra
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/energy_medicine.htm

      Candle Magic

      Candle Therapy can be used to unite the powers of mind, body, and spirit. From ancient times to the present, Candles have lit our way through every transition! From celebrations and ceremonies to proclamations and processions! Enjoy our full line of herbal candles. We carry beautifully scented themed candles, richly aromatic soy candles and meditative mandala votive candles. We also have a full line of mini Chakra candles, candle gift set collection and Chakra energy scented candles. You will also find our seasonal candles and our empowerment kits using the power of intention to create what you want in your life. Bring light back into your life!

      Learn More About Candle Therapy http://www.peacefulmind.com/candle_therapy.htm

      Allergy Alert

      Allergies can affect almost any area of the body. Substances that irritate the skin, allergic reactions to drugs, detergents, and other chemicals are all culprits. Also, grass, cow products, house dust, pets, wheat, colorants,
       additives and preservatives are all possibilities. Allergies can be managed and even prevented. Start by purifying the blood and boosting the immune system with these herbal remedies. You must also look at nutritional advise and the power of our emotions as certain habits can make your allergies worse.

      Get Relief
       http://peacefulmind.com/allergies.htm

      Acupuncture Fertility and Wellness

      This group was designed to promote the overall wellbeing of both woman and men through the most collective and up-to-date information on alternative,
       complementary and holistic medicine for fertility aging and sex. Acupuncture and a holistic approach to fertility are often helpful where conventional medicine is not. No matter what part of the world you are in, an informed patient is a better patient.

      Please Be A Facebook Friend
       https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/New-York-Acupuncture-Fertility-and-Wellness/424814004276830

      All Hallow's Eve Gifts and Jewelry

      October stirs up a cauldron of questions and curiosity of the supernatural and unexplained. These are subjects that intrigue the whole world. Find some fun divination games and some wonderful divining tools to work with. Engage the power of candles and candle therapy or find a whole host of goodies with our metaphysical products. You can also get tips and treats for a healthy halloween!

      Find all your seasonal gifts here
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/whatsnew.htm

      The Metaphysics of Money

      The Metaphysics of Money is the most important ebook for anyone who needs help  with money...getting it, managing it, keeping it! The power of our thoughts has  everything to do with how we bring and keep money in our lives!

      Discover this amazing Ebook
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/ebooks.htm

      Influenza Immune Package

      Indications: For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with viral
       infections, particularly influenza, such as fever, malaise, body aches and
       painful joints.

      Homeopathic Remedies
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/homeopathy.htm

      Crystal Pendulums

      By our newest Ebook and get a discount on all pendulums!!
      As an extension of the intuition, the pendulum can give you information from the same two sources as the intuition: from your own subconscious mind; and from your guidance, spirit, or guardian angel.

      Tap Into Your Intuition
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/intuition.htm#Pendulums

      Angel's Mist Essential Oils

      "Angel's Mist" Essential Oils are produced in the most advanced, yet most
       natural method available. All of our oils are derived 100% through natural
       distillation or cold pressing and are either organic or wild-crafted.

      Scent Therapy
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/aromatherapy.htm

      Moon Power

      Moon Signs play an important role in understanding an individual. The position  of the moon in your birth chart helps in finding your moon sign.
       Manifesting with the moon is a tool used to bring about positive change in your life. Are you ready to bring about more love in your life? Do you need a new job or better yet, career? Do you know what makes you prosperous in your life?

      Gain Perspective here
       http://www.peacefulmind.com/moonsigns.htm

      #contact_info#

      ProAcuMed Inc. - New York - NY - 10011

      Subscribe to this newsletter:
       end_id=4422913835&l=s&newsletter_id=1410553051

      Forward to a friend:
       https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=yogiguruji&newsle\
       tter_id=1410553051&send_id=4422913835
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic