46042Special Movie: HAPPY, Friday, 29 January 2016

  • AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 28 11:00 AM
      "Special Movie: HAPPY" reminder
      When
      Friday, 29 January 2016
      07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
      (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Where
      The Caritas Center
      Notes
      Special Movie PresentationHAPPY Friday, January 29, 7 pm Admission $10 HAPPY is a feature-length documentary that leads viewers on a journey across 5 continents in search of the keys to happiness. The film addresses many of the fundamental issues we face in today's society: how do we balance the allure of money, fame and social status with our needs for strong relationships, health and personal fulfillment? Through remarkable human stories and cutting-edge science, HAPPY leads us toward a deeper understanding of why and how we can pursue more fulfilling, healthier, and happier lives. HAPPY takes the viewer from the bayous of Louisiana to the deserts of Namibia, from the beaches of Brazil to the mountains of Bhutan. Listen to the wisdom of a Kolkata rickshaw driver, the compassion of a volunteer at Mother Teresa's Home for the Dying and the knowledge of some of the world's happiness researchers. Witness as middle school students applaud the bravery of their classmates during a moving presentation on bullying. HAPPY combines real-life human drama and cutting-edge science to provide insights into the mysteries of happiness. At The Caritas Center 5723 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80303 Call 303-449-3066 or Register at www.CaritasCenter.org
      From
      AlternativeAnswers   Calendar
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic