45977The Life-Changing Magic of Tidyin gUp, Friday, 30 October 2015

  • AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 22, 2015
      "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidyin gUp" reminder
      When
      Friday, 30 October 2015
      07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
      (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Where
      Caritas
      Notes
      Kathy Wolfskill presents Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up© Plus how and where to dispose of, donate, and sell unloved things Friday, October 30  7 – 9 pm $15 General Public/$10 Caritas Membersat The Caritas Center 5723 Arapahoe Ave., Boulder, CO 80303 Marie Kondo writes: “A dramatic reorganization of the home causes correspondingly dramatic changes in lifestyle and perspective.” The KonMari Method is not about a little cleaning or decluttering each day—you’ll be cleaning and decluttering forever. It’s about a “tidying marathon” letting go of any item that “doesn’t spark joy.” Results include being surrounded with loved items only and each stored item being energetically renewed and seen in each opened closet and drawer. The new look and feel of your home is so different that the new practices are permanent with no rebounding. We’ll cover why we can’t keep our house in order, how to graciously discard items without guilt, the correct technique and order of discarding items by category (not location), and how to store the items we keep. We’ll discuss how to graciously part with belongings and learn the (sometimes surprising) places and events where we can donate, recycle, and sell our possessions to help others and make money too. Do you want to make space in your life and your mind to start a flood of new, authentic changes, synchronicities, and gifts? Join us for an inspiring, feel-good course in creating that free space! Kathy Wolfskill spent 7 weeks earlier this year on pilgrimage along the Camino de Santiago in Spain with all her worldly needs carried in her 22-pound backpack. It was a taste of a simple, beautiful existence without “excess baggage.” She came home to clean out a lifetime’s worth of (neatly stored, no less) possessions from her father’s house after his death. She emerged with an unquestioned compulsion to drastically clean out her own house and her life. A friend recommended Marie Kondo’s book to her at exactly the right time. The resulting sense of spaciousness and freedom in her home and in her life has been, indeed, life-changing! For info, Call 303-449.3066 or go to: www.CaritasCenter.org
      From
      AlternativeAnswers   Calendar
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic