      From: "Joy jomarex@... [AlternativeAnswers]" <AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com>
      To: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 12:05 PM
      Subject: [AlternativeAnswers] Pancreas? Gallbladder? ???

      Something in my upper abdomen is so swollen that it's hard to breathe. This happens when I just eat too much for too many days, and it goes away in a day when I eat very little.
      It took me a very long time to even figure this out -- it's a delayed reaction that goes through things like sluggishness then sick headache then this swelling. Doctors have been totally useless; I thought one of them might have finally been right when he said it was gastritis, but there doesn't seem to be much consensus on gastritis symptoms...
      At least I know how to keep it from happening now, and I'm kinda thankful for it keeping me from eating even more, but I still would like to figure out what's going on...
      Anybody have similar experiences?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic