45930Pancreas? Gallbladder? ???

  • Joy
    Aug 22, 2015

      Something in my upper abdomen is so swollen that it's hard to breathe. This happens when I just eat too much for too many days, and it goes away in a day when I eat very little.

      It took me a very long time to even figure this out -- it's a delayed reaction that goes through things like sluggishness then sick headache then this swelling. Doctors have been totally useless; I thought one of them might have finally been right when he said it was gastritis, but there doesn't seem to be much consensus on gastritis symptoms...

      At least I know how to keep it from happening now, and I'm kinda thankful for it keeping me from eating even more, but I still would like to figure out what's going on...

      Anybody have similar experiences?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic