This Freecycling group serves an environmentally aware community. We reduce consumption and waste by connecting people throwing away items with others seeking the same. We are part of the ReUseIt Network whose mission is to reduce the human footprint on the Earth by promoting conservation of resources and providing an opportunity for individuals and communities to take action. Click here to send a message to the Moderators
Rule for Exchanges: Keep them free, legal, and family-friendly.
MEMBERS USE THIS LIST AT THEIR OWN RISK. Please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting to the list or participating in an exchange. By joining the list, you agree to hold neither the list owners and moderators nor anyone affiliated with this group's management responsible or liable for any circumstance resulting from an exchange or communication.
Click here to send a message to the Moderators
- Sep 24, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.