Invitation

  • ashraf amadou
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2010

    PLease To all Phi Theta Kappans
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Isabel Nieto <sisabelnieto@...>
    Date: Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 5:55 PM
    Subject: Autism Luncheon
    To: ashrafamadou@..., josepheulo@..., wkyi@..., katerina.dimitrova@..., lindahoxha89@..., slipprisoap02093@..., sboettger@..., soconnel@..., Eliana.s.jumbo@..., tirichou123@..., abonghatou@...
    Cc: Theodore Lai <tlai@...>, T Lai <tlai0@...>

    Dear All,

    Beta Alpha Phi, the Phi Theta Kappa chapter of Hudson County Community College would like to cordially invite you to attend the Autism Awareness Luncheon we will be hosting in partnership with the HCCC Foundation on April 24th 2010, from 1-3 pm.  Tickets are $45 per person and will benefit AutismNJ.  Please see the attached flyer for further information.  If you are interested in attending, please RSVP as soon as possible as space is limited.

    Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you there as we raise funds and awareness for autism!

    Isabel Nieto
    President
    Beta Alpha Phi Chapter
    Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
    (201) 638-5336

    --
    Ashraf Amadou

    President