No Meeting on Tuesday 1/12

  • Alpha_Theta_Theta-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      Hello everyone!!

      Happy New Years!

      I hope everyone enjoyed their time off, but it's time to get back to business. Just wanted to let everyone know that there will not be a meeting this Tuesday Jan 12th because the officers will be meeting to prepare for this coming semester of Phi Theta Kappa. There will be an official meeting next Tuesday Jan 19th at 2:30.

      REMINDER:

      If you have even the slightest inclination of running for office next semester consider attending the 2010 Regional Convention. You will get a great sense of what Phi Theta Kappa is truly about. Visit http://www.ptkms.org/ for more information of this event.

      If you decide you are interested in attending the event please let me know (saenzs3090@...) as we would like to get an idea of how many people will be going.

      Sonia Saenz