Bake Sale

  • Eliana
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      This massage is to inform you that on Monday, November 30, 2009, we going to have the Bake Sale. I am looking for volunteers to help work the bake sale as well as to bring in cakes, cookies or some goodies to sell.

      Do not forget to join us on Monday, November 30, in the 4th Floor by the Enrollment Services from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM.