Bake Sale on Monday, October 5, 2009 10:00 AM

  • stefy0516
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hello Kappans,

      I want to let you know that tomorrow we will be having our first bake sale of the semester. All funds collected will go towards our main event, the Walk For Hunger, which will take place on October 25th, 2009.

      We will be on the 4th Floor by the Enrollment Services from 10 AM to 3 PM. We need participation on this event for it to be a success.

      If you can bring any cakes, cookies, or drinks, we would appreciated.
      Thanks for your support.

      See you tomorrow.

      Eliana Jumbo
      (862) 368-8962