Meeting

  • saenzs3090
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2009
      Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having a meeting tomorrow.

      Rm 1101, red area, 2:30.

      Be there!

      Sonia Saenz
    • saenzs3090
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
        Hello everyone!

        Today the main topic of our meeting will be the hunger walk, which will be talking place this Sunday. We will be asking for volunteers for various things. Hope you can make it today at 2:30.

        Sonia Saenz
      • saenzs3090
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 2009
          Hello everyone!

          I would like to remind you that we have our weekly meeting tomorrow in room 1101 in the Red Area at 2:30. We will be talking about an upcoming event that will be taking place on November 11th.

          Be there and if you know any of the recent inductees invite them to attend!

          Last Thursday the Fall Induction took place. Everthing went great, stop by tomorrow to hear more!

          Sonia
        • saenzs3090
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 16, 2009
            Hello everyone!

            Quick reminder:

            There will be a meeting tomorrow at 2:30. This will be a short one! Speeches for student liaison will be given, so be sure not to miss it.

            Sonia Saenz