Welcome Back

  • saenzs3090
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      Good morning and welcome back!

      I hope everyone has enjoyed a fun and restful summer. Yet, it is time to return once again to our scholarly obligations.

      Your newly installed Phi Theta Kappa officers have been hard at work all summer long planning new and exciting activities. We have so much to tell you and would like your contribution as well. So please, do not forget about our weekly meetings every Tuesday at 2:30. As today is our first day back, and we all know how hectic this day can be, we will have our first meeting Tuesday, September 15th.

      Best,
      Asharf Amadou
      President
      Phi Theta Kappa