Event Beautification of a park

  • ashraf amadou
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009

      --  Hi guys
      The alpha theta chapter is organized a Beautification  on August 14th at Branch Brook park  from 9 am to 1 pm . We will be doing  several activities such as collection of trash,  painting and purification of the water. At the end of this activities the Alpha Theta Theta chapter will offer a pizza party for all attendees.  All of you should bring their camera . Any further  information will be mailing to you as soon as possible  or you can contact us 201-790-6377.

      The  Branch Brook park  address

      addressClifton Ave.
       Newark, NJ  07102
      phone