Invitation

  • ashraf amadou
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 12:37 PM

      Hi guys ,I would like to know if any of you are interest to go to the Hersey Park on August 7Th in Pennsylvania  the cost is $ 42 per member  Beverage include. Please let me know if you would  like to go by the   July 13 Th in order to send our application  and the money to the Middle state Coordinator . We might have the school Van to drive  to Hershey  park. Thanks

      Best
      Asharf Amadou
      President
      Phi Theta Kappa