Letter from University -commerce of Texas

  • ashraf amadou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      ---------- For

      Please all Phi Theta Kappans check this letter

      Dear David,

      My name is Melissa O'Neal and I am the admissions counselor for Texas
      A&M University-Commerce in your area.  I just wanted to take this time
      to let you know that it is not too late to apply for Fall 2009.  We
      have a lot of great things happening at A&M-Commerce and we would love
      it if you joined us!  In fact here are some of the things we offer:

      ·         More than 100 degree programs catered to fit your career goals

      ·         Hands-on experience from day one by working on our 1800-acre
      ranch, debuting on a TV show or volunteering at local schools

      ·         Financial aid ranging from full-ride Honors College
      scholarship and Pell grants, to departmental scholarships and federal
      loans.

      ·         Make memories, friends, and a name for yourself this fall.

      Applying is super easy too!  Here's how:

      ·         Freshman

      o   Apply online at www.tamu-commerce.edu

      * Application fee NOT required at time of application

      o   Submit your official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT
      scores.  920 SAT score (combined math and reading) and/or 20 ACT
      composite scores means you are accepted.

      o   Attend orientation and register for classes.

      ·         Transfer

      o   Apply online at www.tamu-commerce.edu

      *Application fee NOT required at time of application

      o   Submit official college transcripts.  If you have 21 transferable
      credits and a 2.0 G.P.A, you're accepted!

      o   Attend orientation and register for classes.

      If you would like more information or need any help please do not
      hesitate to call or email me.  I look forward to hearing from you
      soon!

      It's a great day to be a lion!

      Melissa O'Neal

      Admissions Counselor