Invitation from Hudson county college

  • ashraf amadou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      Hello Phi Theta Kappans
      I just received an invitation from Prof Ted Lai regarding an international  service  on June 20 , volunteers will be working in the southern end of Liberty State Park, Jersey City.  The road is Pesin Drive.  There are two large parking lots along this street.  The Administration Building, picnic area, and flags are in this section.  If you will be taking the NJ Turnpike, take 14B straight into the park on Pesin Drive.  Park near the Adminstration Building to be closer to the work area. Please  let me know if you will be  part of this event  no longer than tomorrow  in order to give him or participation or not

      Asharf Amadou
      President
      Phi Theta Kappa
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter