Invitation

  • ashraf amadou
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 11:17 AM
      Hi
      The centenary college invite us  to a Luncheon  in  honor of our  achievements on Friday June 5 at 10 am . the purpose is to introduce you the centenary college  which is a 4 year college for some of you who are considering to transfer. please let me know if you would like to participate before May 25, 2009
      location
      Transfer& Par time Enrollment
      Centenary  College
      400 Jefferson St
      Hackettstown, NJ 07840

      Best
      Amadou Ashraf
      President
    • ashraf amadou
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009

        Hi guys ,I would like to know if any of you are interest to go to the Hersey Park on August 7Th in Pennsylvania  the cost is $ 42 per member  Beverage include. Please let me know if you would  like to go by the   July 13 Th in order to send our application  and the money to the Middle state Coordinator . We might have the school Van to drive  to Hershey  park. Thanks

        Best
        Asharf Amadou
        President
        Phi Theta Kappa