Award ceremony

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 10:27 AM
      Hello everyone, how are you doing? I hope everything is alright and you guys are enjoying the pleasant weather. I am writing to remind you all that tomorrow, Tuesday April 28, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. ; the annual award ceremony of Alpha Theta Theta of Phi Theta Kappa will be held in the Essex room located in the first floor red area. . We would like to see you all there to celebrate the end of the year. Since this will my last communiqué I wish you all to have a fantastic summer and good luck in everything.

      Leila Volmar .