*** NEW OFFICERS ELECTIONS ***

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      April 10, 2009

      To all the members who have received the election ballots in the mail, you can check the candidate's speeches in the group Files.
      (File: Candidate Speeches 2009-2010.doc)

      REMEMBER TO RETURN ALL BALLOTS BY APRIL 23, 2009.

      If you are a member, but are not part of the Chapter's Yahoo Group please join (include your name when requesting membership), or send me an e-mail to luisgrados.ecc@... (include your name and e-mail address).

      Any questions please e-mail me or give me a call to (973) 877-3586.

      Sincerely,

      Luis Grados
      President