Meeting on Tuesday

  • vleila
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2009
      Hello everyone,
      I am writing to let you know that there will be a meeting on Tuesday, April 7th in room 1011 at 2.30. As you may know it is also the day that the prospective officers will deliver their speeches to the members and the advisors in order to get voted (or not) into office for the year 2009-2010. I wish them all lots of luck and hope to see you all on Tuesday
      Take care
      Leila Volmar