Meeting

  • vleila
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2009
      Hi everyone how are you doing?
      I'm writing to apologize for my distraction; the meeting will be today Tuesday, March 10th at 2.30 in room 1101 in the red area.
      See you there.
      Leila Volmar
    • vleila
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16, 2009
        Hi everyone
        how are you? I'm writing to let you know that there will be a meeting on Tuesday, March 17th 2009, in room 1011 at 2.30 PM.
        Hope to see you all
        Leila Volmar
      • saenzs3090
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 28, 2009
          Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having a meeting tomorrow.

          Rm 1101, red area, 2:30.

          Be there!

          Sonia Saenz
        • saenzs3090
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
            Hello everyone!

            Today the main topic of our meeting will be the hunger walk, which will be talking place this Sunday. We will be asking for volunteers for various things. Hope you can make it today at 2:30.

            Sonia Saenz
          • saenzs3090
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 9, 2009
              Hello everyone!

              I would like to remind you that we have our weekly meeting tomorrow in room 1101 in the Red Area at 2:30. We will be talking about an upcoming event that will be taking place on November 11th.

              Be there and if you know any of the recent inductees invite them to attend!

              Last Thursday the Fall Induction took place. Everthing went great, stop by tomorrow to hear more!

              Sonia
            • saenzs3090
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 16, 2009
                Hello everyone!

                Quick reminder:

                There will be a meeting tomorrow at 2:30. This will be a short one! Speeches for student liaison will be given, so be sure not to miss it.

                Sonia Saenz