Weekly Meeting

  • vleila
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 9:38 PM
      Hi everyone
      how are you doing? I am writing to let you know that there will be a meeting tomorrow Tuesday, March 13th in room 1011 in the red area at 2.30 pm
      Hope to see you all there
      Take care
      Leila Volmar
    • saenzs3090
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2009
        Hello everyone!

        The new Phi Theta Kappa officers would like to inform you that tomorrow Tuesday, September 15th, 2009, we will have our first meeting of this school year. We hope to see many familiar faces as well as several new ones.

        During the meeting we will introduce many events that we have planned for the year. We already have some volunteer opportunities for you to get involved with.

        Do not forget: Tuesday, September 15th at 2:30 in Room 1101 (Red Area)

        Alpha Theta Theta Officers