Meeting/ Induction preparations

  • vleila
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello everyone how are you doing?
      As you know by now, school was closed today because of the snow storm;
      consequently our induction preparation was cancelled. I am writing to
      let you know that there will be a meeting tomorrow Tuesday March 3rd at
      2.30 in room 1101. While going over the upcoming activities of the
      chapter, we will be doing some preparations for the induction which I
      remind you will be this Thursday march 5th. Everyone will then have a
      chance to help in the preparations. Hope to see you tomorrow in the
      meeting.
      Have a good night
      Take care.
      Leila Volmar