Induction preparation

  • vleila
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:31 PM
      Hi everyone, how are you doing? Hope you had a good week end.
      I am writing to let you know that we will be working on everything that has to be done in regards to induction which is going to be this thursday, march 5th.
      Tomorrow at 1 o'clock we will be in the office, feel free to drop by to provide us with some welcomed and needed help. Hope to see you tomorrow
      Have a good night,
      Take care.