Meeting on Tuesday

  • vleila
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2009
      Hello everyone, how are you?
      I'm writing to let you all know that there will be a meeting on
      Tuesday February, 24th a 2:25 PM in Room 1101. Among other things we
      will talk about the results of our fantastic week-end at the convention
      in Baltimore; hope to see you all there.
      Take care.
      Leila Volmar
    • vleila
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2009
        Hello everyone,
        I am writing to let you know that there will be a meeting on Tuesday, April 7th in room 1011 at 2.30. As you may know it is also the day that the prospective officers will deliver their speeches to the members and the advisors in order to get voted (or not) into office for the year 2009-2010. I wish them all lots of luck and hope to see you all on Tuesday
        Take care
        Leila Volmar