Volunteers Needed For Orientation Letters

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Hello Kappans,

      I wanted to let you know that our Orientation will be on Tuesday, February 3, 2009.  Moreover, we need to send letters to the prospective members so they can come to the orientation. We need help getting the orientation letters ready. For any member who can come and help, we will be getting the letters ready on Monday, January 26, 2009 in the PTK Office - Room 1167 (red area) at 1 PM .

      Thanks for your help,

      Luis Grados
      President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter