General Meeting on January 20th

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2009
      Hello Kappans,

      This is a reminder to all members that there will be a meeting
      tomorrow, Tuesday October 14th, at 2:45pm in the red area in room 1101.
      We will be discussing up events, preparations for the March Induction
      Ceremony and The Regional Convention. Please make every attempt to
      attend. Thank you.

      Luis Grados
      President
    • Luis Grados
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2009
        Hello Kappans,

        I apologize for the mistake in the other e-mail. The meeting is
        tomorrow, Tuesday January 20th, at 2:45pm in the red area in room 1101.