Holiday Greetings!

  • Daphride Exume
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2008

      Good Evening Phi Theta Kappans!

      I just wanted to quickly pop in and say that regardless of what you are celebrating this season, I hope it is a time filled with Peace and Relaxation for you and your families.

      And while I'm here, I'd like to extend my best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year 2009!!!

      Sincerely,

      Daphride Exume
      Secretary 2007-2008
      Alpha Theta Theta