Cancellation of the Panel dDscussion on Thursday 04 December.

  • krystle_p
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hello Kappan,

      I am sorry to announce that the Panel Discussion for Thursday December
      4th have been postponed due to the misunderstanding with the date on
      which the event was supposed to be on. However it is rescheduled for
      Tuesday December 9th for only a few minutes after our regular meetings.
      I apologoze for any inconveniences.

      Thank you
      Krystle Patrick
      Secretary.