Blood Drive on November 11th, 2008

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      As you may already know, tomorrow, November 11th, 2008, is our first
      Blood Drive for the school year, which will take place at the Clara
      Dasher Center - Multipurpose Room. We would like to know if anyone
      would be available to at least volunteer one hour between 10AM and 3PM
      and help us run the drive.

      If you have any questions please contact Maria Walker at (973)415-7977
      or email her at mariaa.walker@....

      Thanks for your help, and I hope to see some of your tomorrow.

      Sincerely,

      Luis Grados
      President