Meeting for Tuesday, Oct. 28

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I am letting you know that tomorrow's meeting will be canceled due to the Induction ceremony at 6 PM at the J. Harry Smith Lecture Hall Rm 2131 at The Gallery. We would appreaciate if some members could volunteer to help us setting up the decorations for the induction, and help us fix the Essex Room for the dinner afte the induction.

      Also if any members could volunteer to be Ushers for the induction tomorrow, please contact me by tonight at 201-456-7007.

      To the members that would like to help us setting up the rooms for the induction please come to the PTK office Rm. 1167 - Red Area at 2:30 PM tomorrow.

      Thanks for your help,
      I hope to see you tomorrow.

      Sincerely,

      Luis Grados