Belmar Beach Clean-up and Church Clean-up

  • krystle_p
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      These are the events that will be taking place in the month of
      September. We hope that you all can make it.
      1- Belmar Beach Clean-up on Saturday 20th 2008 10am to 12pm (we will
      be meeting at Newark penn station at 7:00am sharp. All is ask to be on
      time). Please contact President at luisgrados.ecc@...
      2- Old Bergen Church Clean-up (Invitation) Saturday September 27th,
      2008. At Bergen and Highland Ave, Jersey City at 9am.