Textbook Swap Meet

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you all had a great summer vacation. In this occasion, I want
      to let you know that we will have our "Texbook Swap Meet" during the
      month of September. Any old or new members that are interested in
      selling their books through Phi Theta Kappa need to contact Wendy
      Ceron, the new tresurer. You can contact her at (973) 849-7276, or
      you can e-mail her at wendyceron13@...

      The dates for the "Textbook Swap Meet" are:
      Wednesday, Sept. 10
      Thrusday, Sept. 11
      Tuesday, Sept. 16
      Friday, Sept. 19
      Monday, Sept. 22
      Friday, Sept. 26
      Monday, Sept. 29

      If you need more information do not hesitate to contact me at (201)
      456-707, or e-mail me at luisgrados.ecc@...

      Sincerely,

      Luis Grados
      President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter
      Phi Theta Kappa
      2008-2009
    • Luis Grados
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2008
        Hello everyone,

        I hope you all had a great summer vacation. In this occasion, I want
        to remind you that we will have our "Texbook Swap Meet" during the
        month of September. Any old or new members that are interested in
        selling their books through Phi Theta Kappa need to contact Wendy
        Ceron, the new tresurer. You can contact her at (973) 849-7276, or
        you can e-mail her at wendyceron13@...

        The dates for the "Textbook Swap Meet" are:
        Wednesday, Sept. 10
        Thrusday, Sept. 11
        Tuesday, Sept. 16
        Friday, Sept. 19
        Monday, Sept. 22
        Friday, Sept. 26
        Monday, Sept. 29

        We'll be there from 10 AM to 3 PM.

        Also, I like to know if any members could help us during these days.
        If you'd like to volunteer please contact us.
        We'll greatly appreciate your help.