Annual Hershey Park Trip on August 1.

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 3:48 PM
      Hello guys,

      I just want to let you guys know that we have a the Annual Hershey
      Park Trip on Friday, August 1. I would like to know who is interested
      in going.

      The cost is as follows:

      - Children under tree go free.
      - Children age 3 - 8 pay $37.
      - Members and advisors pay $40.
      - Other guests pay $42.

      The admission cost will include an all-you-can eat lunch.

      If you are interested in going please let me know.
      I'll have more information later this week, concerning transportation.

      Take care,

      Luis Grados
      President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter