Ushers for graduation

  • Luis Grados
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      Graduation this year will be held Sunday, June 1, at 4:00 pm at the Prudential Center.  We need Ushers to volunteer. If you are interested in assisting us, please contact me via e-mail by Friday, May 23. We are asking volunteers to arrive by noon.

      A short meeting will be held this Thursday at 1:30 pm in the Learning Center seminar room to discuss the new responsibilities.

      I thank you in advance and look forward to your response.

      Luis Grados
      President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter
      Phi Theta Kappa