Spring Cleaning!

  • queenphridee17@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hello Kappans,

      Spring is here and in the spirit of the season, your Officer Team has decided our little slice of Phi Theta Kappa (Room 1167) could definitely use some sprucing up.

      So we'd appreciate it if some Kappans could get together to help clean out the office on Monday April 21, 2008 at 11:00 A.M.

      We all know that with more hands the job will get done faster, so if you can make it we'd greatly appreciate it.

      On behalf of your Officer Team, I thank you.

      Daphride Exume
      Secretary
      Alpha Theta Theta
      Phi Theta Kappa