Minutes and Induction

  • Daphride Exume
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Good Evening,

      Minutes
      Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, March 4, 2008.

      Spring Induction
      Tomorrow is the Spring Induction Ceremony for the newest group of Phi Theta Kappans. If any of you have free time from 2:30 to about 5:30 we would appreciate your help in setting up for the ceremony. Or if you would like to help us clean up after the ceremony is over, stop by the Essex Room some time after 8:00 pm. We also need volunteers to help us serve our potluck dinner. Here's hoping that Kappans new and old will bring in a multitude of cultural foods for us to enjoy. It's not just the incoming Kappans who should bring in a dish! All Kappans are welcome to bring in whatever food they think the Phi Theta Kappa family will enjoy.

      If anyone is considering running for office, we would love to see you tomorrow during set-up, also please remember the date for Officer Speeches, attached in the minutes. Also, if you are not sure about what position you would like to run for, stop one of your current officers and we will try to provide you with some insight.

      Thank You.

      Daphride Exume
      Secretary
      Alpha Theta Theta