Minutes

  • Daphride Exume
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 26, 2008
      Good Evening,

      Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, February 26, 2008.

      Kappans please do not forget to spread the word about Phi Theta Kappa to your classmates and professors. It's one of the easiest ways to get people interested in our chapter and what membership could possibly do for them.

      Good luck to all those enduring Mid-terms!

      Thank you.

      Daphride Exume
      Secretary
      Alpha Theta Theta
      Phi Theta Kappa

      P.S. Let's all thank David Kariuki on a job well done with the Alpha Theta Theta website!!   www.essex.edu/ptk

    • Daphride Exume
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 13, 2008
        Good afternoon Kappans,

        Attached please find the minutes for the meeting held on Tuesday, March 11, 2008.

        Officer Candidates, please stop by the office (Room 1167) to take a look at the "Officer Duties" handout. Or feel free to ask your current officer team any questions/concerns you have.

        In regards to our Bake Sale on March 19, 2008, if anyone wants to donate baked (or store-bought) goods, paper products, or just cold, hard cash please let Busola know beforehand. Anyone who has time and that wants to volunteer to sit at the table, we would greatly appreciate your help.

        Thank you and have a good weekend,

        Daphride Exume
        Secretary
        Alpha Theta Theta
        Phi Theta Kappa
        www.essex.edu/ptk

      • Daphride Exume
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 27, 2008
          Good Afternoon Kappans,

          It's crazy to think that we are now approaching April and the end of another semester, but I hope everyone is doing well in your respective classes.

          Phi Theta Kappa's International Convention is next week and for the passing of the torch to a new set of Chapter Officers, some candidates will be in attendance. This convention will serve as training on how the society works and the many opportunities it offers, in addition to educating members on the 2008-2010 Honors Study Topic which will be formally introduced.

          I hope that as many Kappans as possible will be able to attend the Speech Day for your new officer candidates on April 8, 2008 so that you can feel like the integral part of this chapter that you all are. But even if you can't attend the speeches, copies will be sent via mail so that when you elect your 2008-2009 Officer Team, you can feel confident that you are making the right decision.

          Have a great weekend everyone!

          Daphride Exume
          Secretary
          Alpha Theta Theta

        • Daphride Exume
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 10, 2008
            Good Afternoon,

            Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, April 8, 2008.

            If you know a Kappan who is interested in becoming an officer, there are still positions available. Also for those candidates who have NOT sent their speeches to Professor Romero, you are advised to do so ASAP.

            Thank you and have a good weekend!

            Daphride Exume
            Secretary
            Alpha Theta Theta

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Daphride Exume
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 17, 2008
              Good Morning,

              Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, April 15, 2008.