March of Dimes - march for babies

  • Shaey Beaumont
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      Dear Society,
      Most people don't realize what a devastating problem prematurity is: that it's the leading cause of newborn death; that it has reached epidemic proportions; and that the rate is escalating. The March of Dimes is the organization on a mission to fight prematurity.

      I'm asking you to donate to my friend, who is participating in March for Babies, to help the March of Dimes fund the fight to save babies from premature birth. It's easy - just click on the link below to make your donation or REGISTER TO WALK.

      I am proud to support the March of Dimes. I hope you'll join me in supporting this worthy organization.

      Thank you

      Shaey Beaumont
      V.P. of Fellowship
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter

[...]