Book Swap

  • Busola
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hello and happy new year to you all.
      As you all know it's time for our semi-annually Book
      swap. It will be taking place in front of enrollment services starting
      tomorrow Tuesday January 8th 2008 thru the 10th also on the 14th, 23rd,
      and 29th. If anyone has any books to sell or donate please feel free to
      contact me by email or phone or just stop by the office. Remember the
      earlier you have your books in the better the chance of selling it at
      the price you want. Also the sooner you stop at the table the better
      chance you have to finding the book you want.
      We also need volunteers to seat at the table and assist
      with the book swap so please don't be shy and do not heistate to drop
      by even for a few minutes.

      Good luck in the new year and good luck with the semester.

      Yours truly

      Busola Oyefesobi.
    • ashraf amadou
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009