Meeting

  • Daphride Exume
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2007
      Good Evening,

      I would just like to take a moment to remind everyone that we will be meeting on Tuesday in room 1101A (Red Area) at 2:30 pm.

      Everyone is encouraged to come, but OFFICERS in charge of Hallmarks: VP of Scholarship, Leadership, and Service it is MANDATORY that you attend. All officers will have a separate meeting to discuss our Hallmark essays. Professor Romero is expecting a list of each of your respective events from the year and a breakdown of whether they are Primary or Secondary events.

      Also we will be boxing books at Tuesday's meeting and having pizza when we're finished.

      Tuesday's meeting will be busy, but as long as we're working together, we'll get more done. Thank you to all of you who manage to fit our meetings into your busy schedules, we couldn't accomplish anything without ALL of your help.

      Hope to see you on Tuesday!

      Daphride Exume
      Secretary
      Alpha Theta Theta

    • vleila
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8, 2009
        HEllo Everyone
        How are you doing?
        I'm writting to let you all know that there will be a meeting on
        Tuesday February, 10th a 2:25 PM in Room 1101.
        Hope to see you all there;
        Take care.
        Leila Volmar
      • vleila
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 10, 2009
          Hi everyone how are you doing?
          I'm writing to apologize for my distraction; the meeting will be today Tuesday, March 10th at 2.30 in room 1101 in the red area.
          See you there.
          Leila Volmar
        • vleila
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2009
            Hi everyone
            how are you? I'm writing to let you know that there will be a meeting on Tuesday, March 17th 2009, in room 1011 at 2.30 PM.
            Hope to see you all
            Leila Volmar
          • saenzs3090
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 28 8:21 PM
              Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having a meeting tomorrow.

              Rm 1101, red area, 2:30.

              Be there!

              Sonia Saenz
            • saenzs3090
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
                Hello everyone!

                Today the main topic of our meeting will be the hunger walk, which will be talking place this Sunday. We will be asking for volunteers for various things. Hope you can make it today at 2:30.

                Sonia Saenz
              • saenzs3090
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 9, 2009
                  Hello everyone!

                  I would like to remind you that we have our weekly meeting tomorrow in room 1101 in the Red Area at 2:30. We will be talking about an upcoming event that will be taking place on November 11th.

                  Be there and if you know any of the recent inductees invite them to attend!

                  Last Thursday the Fall Induction took place. Everthing went great, stop by tomorrow to hear more!

                  Sonia
                • saenzs3090
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 16, 2009
                    Hello everyone!

                    Quick reminder:

                    There will be a meeting tomorrow at 2:30. This will be a short one! Speeches for student liaison will be given, so be sure not to miss it.

                    Sonia Saenz