Phi Theta Kappa Founder's Day

  • Anmarie Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      In addition to our founder's day Celebration, we will be recruiting new Phi Theta Kappa members.  We also need all the hep we can get, from all members.

      Phi Theta Kappa is also participating in a e-cycling project.  It is the recycing of used cellphones and homes phones.  Therefore, if any one has any of the about, please feel free to drop it off tomorrow at the founder's day celebration table setup.  It doesn't matter how old it is, it will be greatly appreciated.

      This project will not end tomorrow, but will be a continous project.  If you are unable to make it to the table tomorrow, please drop it by the office, (red area), room 1167.  My contact number is 973-380-7034.  Please feel free to call if you need to drop off any phones, or even just to ask a question, our doors and hearts are always open to welcome each and everyone.

      Thank you,

      Anmarie Stewart
      President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter