Beautification of Sterling Manor

  • Anmarie Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone:

      On Saturday November 10, 2007 Phi Theta Kappa will be participating in a beautification project in East Orange.  We will be cleaning, planting flower, and having fun while doing this.   We are looking for anyone who would like to volunteer their time and energy for a good cause.  If you are interested in giving back to the community, please contact Anmarie at anmariestewart@....  We need to known in advance how many people will be there, since we are providing lunch.

      Thanks in advance.

      Anmarie Stewart
      President
      Phi Theta Kappa