Blood Drive, 11/1/2007, 9:00 am

  • Alpha_Theta_Theta@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Reminder from: Alpha_Theta_Theta Yahoo! Group

      Title: Blood Drive

      Date: Thursday November 1, 2007
      Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Multipurpose Room of the Clara Dasher Student Center
      Notes: Blood Drive
      We need volunteers to help process registered students before they give blood, help students to fill out forms, and just help in any way necessary.
      Also volunteers are encouraged to get students who didn't pre-register to donate, to help support the cause.

    • Alpha_Theta_Theta@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007