Minutes

  • Daphride Exume
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 20, 2007
      Good Afternoon,

      Attached please find the minutes for the meeting held on Tuesday October 16, 2007.

      Thank You.

      Daphride Exume
      Secretary
      Alpha Theta Theta

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Daphride Exume
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 31, 2007
        Good Afternoon,

        Attached, please find the minutes from the meeting held yesterday, October 30, 2007.

        If you know of any Kappans who are not yet members of the Yahoo Group please encourage them to join so that they can be informed of our events.

        Also please be aware of the the fact that Monday, November 19th Alpha Theta Theta is having a celebration of the 89th Anniversary of our Society. There will be more details to come, but for right now I'll tell you that ...

         We are counting on seeing as many Kappans as possible on Monday with their Gold and Blue apparel, your Phi Theta Kappa hats, bags, and whatever else you have with the Society's letters. Not only will this be a celebration, this is recruitment for more Kappans. Tell a friend to tell a friend!

        Thank You,

        Daphride Exume
        Secretary
        Alpha Theta Theta

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Daphride Exume
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 7, 2007
          Good Evening all,

          Attached please find the minutes for the meeting (11/06/07). There are a lot of events coming up and once again we appreciate you giving us some of your time. (whenever you just happen to have some)

          Thank You.

          Daphride Exume
          Secretary
          Alpha Theta Theta

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Daphride Exume
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 14, 2007
            Good Morning,

            Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, November 13, 2007.

            Thank you.

            Daphride Exume
            Secretary
            Alpha Theta Theta

          • Daphride Exume
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 21, 2007
              Good Morning,

              Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held Tuesday, November 20, 2007.

              Next week's meeting should be exciting and informative, as we will be bringing in our old cell phones to be recycled. We will be also be taking your old newspapers to be recycled. And we'll also be watching clips from the 2nd Satellite Seminar entitled, "Dealing with the Dragon: America's Economic Relationship with China". So hopefully our meeting will be packed with enthusiastic scholars next week.

              Thank you and I hope that you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day tomorrow!

              Daphride Exume
              Secretary
              Alpha Theta Theta

            • Daphride Exume
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 28, 2007
                Good Afternoon,

                Attached please find the minutes from yesterday's informal meeting/Satellite Seminar.

                Please be advised that Alpha Theta Theta has started an E-Cycling Program where we are asking for those old cell phones that you no longer use anymore and are secretly trying to get rid of. But in addition to your old cell phones, we are also asking for your old eyeglasses and newspapers. Whatever item/items you have can be brought to the Phi Theta Kappa office (Room 1167) or to one of the advisors' offices. (Professor Berry: Room 1125, Red Area or Professor Romero: Room 2164, Blue Area).

                Thank You.

                Daphride Exume
                Secretary
                Alpha Theta Theta

              • Daphride Exume
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 6, 2007
                  Good Evening,

                  Attached please find the minutes for the meeting held on Tuesday, December 4, 2007.

                  Thank You.

                  Daphride Exume
                  Secretary
                  Alpha Theta Theta

                • Daphride Exume
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 23, 2008
                    Good Evening,

                    Atttached please find the minutes for the meeting held on Tuesday January 22, 2008.

                    Please also be advised that Phi Theta Kappa's meeting room has changed from Room 1101A to Room 2113.

                    Thank you.

                    Daphride Exume
                    Secretary
                    Alpha Theta Theta

                  • Daphride Exume
                    Message 9 of 22 , Feb 10, 2008
                      Good Evening,

                      Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, February 5, 2008.

                      Thank you.

                      Daphride Exume
                      Secretary
                      Alpha Theta Theta

                    • Daphride Exume
                      Message 10 of 22 , Feb 18, 2008

                        Good Afternoon,

                        Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, February 12, 2008.

                        Anyone interested in running for office should stopy by the Phi Theta Kappa office (Room 1167) to take a look at the list of Officer Duties, or to ask any of the current officers any questions they might have.

                        Thank you.

                        Daphride Exume
                        Secretary
                        Alpha Theta Theta

                      • Daphride Exume
                        Message 11 of 22 , Feb 20, 2008
                          Good Evening,

                          Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, February 19, 2008.

                          Thank you.

                          Daphride Exume
                          Secretary
                          Alpha Theta Theta

                        • Daphride Exume
                          Message 12 of 22 , Feb 26, 2008
                            Good Evening,

                            Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, February 26, 2008.

                            Kappans please do not forget to spread the word about Phi Theta Kappa to your classmates and professors. It's one of the easiest ways to get people interested in our chapter and what membership could possibly do for them.

                            Good luck to all those enduring Mid-terms!

                            Thank you.

                            Daphride Exume
                            Secretary
                            Alpha Theta Theta
                            Phi Theta Kappa

                            P.S. Let's all thank David Kariuki on a job well done with the Alpha Theta Theta website!!   www.essex.edu/ptk

                          • Daphride Exume
                            Message 13 of 22 , Mar 13, 2008
                              Good afternoon Kappans,

                              Attached please find the minutes for the meeting held on Tuesday, March 11, 2008.

                              Officer Candidates, please stop by the office (Room 1167) to take a look at the "Officer Duties" handout. Or feel free to ask your current officer team any questions/concerns you have.

                              In regards to our Bake Sale on March 19, 2008, if anyone wants to donate baked (or store-bought) goods, paper products, or just cold, hard cash please let Busola know beforehand. Anyone who has time and that wants to volunteer to sit at the table, we would greatly appreciate your help.

                              Thank you and have a good weekend,

                              Daphride Exume
                              Secretary
                              Alpha Theta Theta
                              Phi Theta Kappa
                              www.essex.edu/ptk

                            • Daphride Exume
                              Message 14 of 22 , Mar 27, 2008
                                Good Afternoon Kappans,

                                It's crazy to think that we are now approaching April and the end of another semester, but I hope everyone is doing well in your respective classes.

                                Phi Theta Kappa's International Convention is next week and for the passing of the torch to a new set of Chapter Officers, some candidates will be in attendance. This convention will serve as training on how the society works and the many opportunities it offers, in addition to educating members on the 2008-2010 Honors Study Topic which will be formally introduced.

                                I hope that as many Kappans as possible will be able to attend the Speech Day for your new officer candidates on April 8, 2008 so that you can feel like the integral part of this chapter that you all are. But even if you can't attend the speeches, copies will be sent via mail so that when you elect your 2008-2009 Officer Team, you can feel confident that you are making the right decision.

                                Have a great weekend everyone!

                                Daphride Exume
                                Secretary
                                Alpha Theta Theta

                              • Daphride Exume
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 10 10:34 AM
                                  Good Afternoon,

                                  Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, April 8, 2008.

                                  If you know a Kappan who is interested in becoming an officer, there are still positions available. Also for those candidates who have NOT sent their speeches to Professor Romero, you are advised to do so ASAP.

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 17 5:59 AM
                                    Good Morning,

                                    Attached please find the minutes from the meeting held on Tuesday, April 15, 2008.