Meeting Reminder

  • queenphridee17
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
      Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

      Just wanted to take this time to remind everyone that Phi Theta
      Kappans will be meeting this Tuesday, September 11 in Room 1101A (RED
      AREA). The meeting will be at 2:30 as usual.

      Please refer to Luandra's email for information on the Text Book Swap
      Meet that Alpha Theta Theta is coordinating. We need books to swap and
      to sell to other students, so if you have books from last semester
      that are collecting dust, consider donating them to us to swap or to
      sell on your behalf ( along with a $5.00 contribution).

      Looking forward to seeing as many of you that can make it!!

      Daphride Exume
      Secretary
      Alpha Theta Theta
    • queenphridee17
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
        Good Morning,

        Some of you may or may not be aware that we have a calandar in this
        group that actually lists our meeting day (which is Tuesday) and the
        time (2:30).

        Meeting Reminders are scheduled to go out 2 days before the meeting
        and also 2 hours before the meeting is supposed to begin.
        For some reason, the reminder did not go out on Sunday, but this is
        just a reminder that we WILL be meeting tomorrow in room 2101A at
        2:30 pm.

        If there is not going to be a meeting, a message will be sent to the
        Yahoo Group as soon as we're able to notify everyone.

        Thank You and Happy Founder's Day!

        Daphride Exume
        Secretary
        Alpha Theta Theta