Soup Kitchen

  • Luandra Santos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      We will be helping out at the Soup Kitchen in East Orange on Saturday July 7th from 10:30am til about 1-1:30ish. We need volunteers!!!!!!!!! I know that its on a weekend, and that we are all busy but please try to make an effort by giving us at least an hour  of your time. If there are any questions or you need more information feel free to contact either me or Annmarie.

      Thanks

      Address for Soup Kitchen
      Christ Church
      422 Main St (at the corner of Burnett and Main St)
      East Orange, NJ 07018

      Luandra Santos
      Vice President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter