Rain is Coming

  • kgoldberg123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Well, I am listening to the weather forcast for tomorrow and not happy.
      I am hearing rain so I guess the party will be held insode my
      apartment. Bare with us, Our apartment is not small but not huge
      either. I am planning on setting up some video game systems in the
      updtairs room, so the kids can hang out and play in there if they want.
      We may be a little tight and intimate but it will be a story to look
      back on. Feel free to room the house if you are feeling crowded. Who
      knows if it is not raining by the early evening we can also hang out on
      the back porch. See you all tomorrow. YEAH

      Kim