Officers Training

  • Anmarie Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      Officers training is scheduled for Tuesday, May 8, 2007, from 11:30am to 1:30pm for all old and new officers.  The venue has not yet been confirmed, but as soon as it is I will let you know.  Please make this meeting a priority.  We all need the proper preparation to be able to know and learn our roles to serve the Alpa Theta Theta Chapter.

      If you can only make a part of the meeting it will be greatly appreciated.

      Anmarie Stewart
      President
      Alpha Theta Theta Chapter
      Phi Theta Kappa